Monday, December 1, 2008

Cheesy Rose

You can tell that Mary, the breeder, is stocking up on cheesy photos of her puppies before they go to their homes this weekend.


Oh lawsie mercy.

Rest assured that Paul and I will NOT resort to this level of cheesiness, although you must admit she is kinda cute.




Rose is the last girl on the right.
She is the shortest and fattest compared to her siblings, of course.

We are busy this week trying to clean up and make the appropriate arrangements before bringing Rose home. We purchased two crates and some toys yesterday. Paul will assemble them tomorrow evening while I rearrange some of our furniture to make room for a very large crate in the kitchen.

We are super excited, yet amazed that we are indeed getting a Newfoundland dog. Of course, this will not be the last post about Rose, so I thank all of you in advance for your patience for future cheesy posts.

No comments: