Saturday, April 25, 2009

Apologies and an Update

Well, its been a while since I posted something on this blog. My apologies for being so lax in that area. I've been preoccupied with work and the house search. I have a feeling that my blogging will become a daily/weekly occurrence after I buy a house- Ill be sending in updates about painting, any renovations, etc that I will do.

Speaking of the house hunt, I think it is going to come to a close within the next week or so. Ive found a charming Bungalow that was built in the 1920s and fits our needs perfectly. It has 5 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. It is loaded with character and woodwork. The dining room and the foyer with french doors are just examples. It is a beautiful house and I am hoping to hear within the next few days if it will be mine.

No comments: