It doesn't help that I found an adorable pattern that I would love to try. It is called "Count to 9" and isn't an antique or vintage pattern that I typically love. I fell in love with this pattern because for one thing, I love numbers! They're so visual and lend a very fun quality to the quilt. Secondly, I love the colors- very simple and classic. You can't go wrong with white, beige, black and a little bit of blue. That specific color combination is found in my office, which I will share with you soon.

The quilt is in the far left corner behind the lady. This woman is the one who designed and made this quilt. She has sells her patterns on Etsy, and she can be found at Sweetwater .

Im trying to decide if I should order this pattern or not? I'm not quite confident in my sewing skills yet, but it would be such a fun project, wouldn't it?
What do you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment