CHRISTMAS!!
Tonight, I took out my boxes of Christmas decorations to see if I had any thing to re-gift for a White Elephant exchange tomorrow at work. It has been years since I looked through my decorations and I decided on a whim to get out my small tree.
As you can see, Paul and I compromised both of our styles in decorating the tree. Paul absolutely adores bubble lights (his grandparents used to have bubble lights on their 12 foot Christmas tree in their old Victorian house, so he has a lot of sentimental memories associated with those lights). I absolutely adore antique ornaments. So, we used both on the tiny tree and it turned out pretty well. I just hope the tree doesn't fall over!
Of course, Paul has to sneak in a dorky item (his Yoda with a Santa cap and candy cane) and I have to sneak in something artsy fartsy (my red crystal balls). They go together pretty well, don't you think? Hee hee!
Only twelve days until Christmas...
No comments:
Post a Comment