After I finally get one sock on, I reach down for the other one and put my hand inside to get it all ready to put on. At the very bottom I find a box and at first I am unsure what the heck a box is doing in Paul's sock? As I am pulling the box out, I suddenly realize that it is the exact size of a RING BOX and I look up at Paul (and he so conveniently snaps my picture.)
Immediately, Paul kneels down while taking my picture (which explains why my head is cut off here) and he proposes! Some of the people who are around us notice and start cheering.
Unfortunately, we got caught up in the moment and I forgot to ask someone to take a picture of the two of us together after the proposal. So, these three pictures are all I have. I am so grateful that Paul was smart to take pictures during the process!
So, there you have it... my big surprise for 2010!! What a great start to the year!
1 comment:
Oh Hollie -- how utterly romantic!
Post a Comment