Thursday, November 13, 2008

Shoes, shoes and shoes!

Ever since I got my new job, Ive been slowly adding special pieces to my wardrobe. The office building that I work in does not allow trouser jeans (which was a large staple of my wardrobe at the school I worked at previously). So, Ive stocked up on trousers, tweeds, blouses, fitted jackets, etc. But... the most fun thing I love about my current professional wardrobe are the shoes!

I like to say my professional style is simple elegant with little pops of color. What I mean by that is... black dress pants with a nice shirt, and then very funky, unexpected shoes.

I bought this pair last week and I just love them! They're a very retro version of Mary Poppins shoes- the little kitten heel and Mary Jane straps. The dark maroon/burgundy color is versatile and goes with everything.


Aren't they just fun?

I'll share some of my other cool, fun shoes with you another time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think they are totally adorable!! are they comfy? I love the color.

Anonymous said...

MORE SHOES MORE SHOES PLEASE!!!