Sunday, August 23, 2009

What Productivity Looks Like...

I went a little bit crazy this weekend.

Here is what I accomplished in 2 short days:


1. Cleaned out the garage

2. Baked Oatmeal Cranberry cookies from scratch for my sweetie

3. Completed an album/book that I should have finished a month ago

4. Started and completed another album/book

5. Took the puppies to the dog park

6. Folded a thousand baskets of laundry

7. Cleaned my neverending pile of scrap fabric

8. Sorted through my fabric and got an idea...

9. Started a quilt on a whim

10. Didn't get a lot of sleep














Here is a photo on the quilt I started last night. I am following no pattern in particular and am just cutting pieces and putting them here and there. I figured that the actual quilting would be a project I could work on this fall/winter. We'll see if it turns out any good or not.

No comments: