Life got into the way, as usual, and we ended up going off tangent regarding our wedding plans. We ended up moving the wedding date earlier to make sure that my side of the family could attend. We were afraid that Wisconsin's unpredictable blizzard season would hit and cause chaos on any travel plans for our guests.
When looking at potential dates, Paul liked the idea of having an unique date, such as 12.11.10. So, he immediately came up with 10.10.10 and told me that he would never have an excuse for forgetting our wedding anniversary! We then began planning for a elegant Sunday evening wedding. I kept my original vision of deep, rich blues and sparkly whites. While these colors may not necessarily be autumn colors, I used white pumpkins and classic milk glass vases to keep the color theme from becoming too far off the track. I also used beautiful, old blue mason jars for candles. The whole event was catered and ended up being a beautiful, simple event.

I am very pleased with how everything turned out. 10.10.10 turned out to be a very memorable day for us and we are forever grateful for our families who helped make the day perfect.
Can you believe we are married? Wow.
More pictures from family/friends and the professional photographer to come very soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment