Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Time Whizzing By

It seems like it was only yesterday that I did my last post. I had no clue that it was so long ago. Why is it that time whizzes by so quickly and no one notices?

The last few weeks have been full of colds, crazy schedules at work, blizzards, making valentines, crocheting scarves and an afghan, and getting ready for a quilt class. I am very excited about my quilting class that will start tomorrow night. Over the weekend, I went into the shop and picked out some fabrics for my sampler quilt. I chose colorful, vintage 1930s prints in honor of Grandma J and her quilting talent. I am hoping that I enjoy the class and decide to pick this up as a hobby. I have done hours of research on patterns, fabrics, supplies, etc. I have many pictures saved of various patterns that I'd like to make someday.

January ended quickly and February feels like it is whizzing by. I want to devote my time in February to creativity. Lets hope that it helps slow down the clock...

No comments: