Monday, June 1, 2009

Part Two...

I promised a picture or two of my brand new oven. Yes, you are seeing correctly... there is not just one oven, but TWO of them. The top one is a small one, perfect for a pizza or baking cookies. The one on the bottom is a larger one for larger dishes, such as casseroles, breads, and turkeys. Its energy efficient using a smaller oven for smaller dishes, and the bigger one for bigger dishes. I cannot wait to fire up that baby!




Ive struggled with taking a good picture of the living room. I decided to try it again with the blinds partially closed, so there is less light. This picture is much better- you can see the woodwork, the french doors, hardwood floors, and of course the lovely windows themselves.




After putting 2 coats of primer on in the dining room, I cracked open the paint that we will use in this room. Its called Sandstone Cove. Its very similiar to Mom's Pale Almond. What do you think? Too light?



No comments: