It has been a long week and its only Wednesday. Ive started to mark my weeks by Wednesdays. Since last week, Ive been battling with cleaning the garage, getting rid of a tiny little mouse that doesnt want to leave the cozy garage, naysayers who aren't ready for winter, and just general grouchiness. I am happy the week is over. Here is to a fresh start!

Thanksgiving is next week! Where has the time GONE??? The beaches of Mexico are calling our names. We are ready to go on our honeymoon! I consider ourselves blessed to be able to go on such a vacation during hard times. We will enjoy the much needed escape and look forward to having a great time together. Even though I dont want the time to pass us by so quickly, I want the time for the honeymoon to get here a little faster!
Happy Wednesday.
No comments:
Post a Comment