Saturday, October 11, 2008

Finally, a completed project!

Instead of working on my journey book, I decided to finish my cat book that was nearly completed. I have a never ending list of uncompleted projects and books, so it is very gratifying to put this project away and consider it done!

Also, this project has a spot in my heart because it is one of very few books that I will actually keep for myself. Most of my books are made for other people and I never see them again.




As you can see, the front cover is very plain. There is a twill ribbon tied around it. It doesn't look like much at first glance, but once you open it...


You have a collage of pictures, embellishments, text and pull-out tabs with additional things to see. Its an interactive fold-out book about my two lovely kitties. This side (above) is about Sydney.


This is Macy's side.

The two pictures below are a close up of pages and their pull-out tabs. Click to enlarge them if you want to read the text. Of course pictures don't do justice. Its much better if you look at it in person and pull out each tab. It was a very fun project to work on.




Ok, now that Ive completed a project, its time for me to do some cleaning. There is a pile of dirty dishes calling my name...

No comments: