I have naturally curly hair.
Not many people know this because Ive been styling my hair straight for years. In fact, my hairstylist doesn't even know I have naturally curly hair.
Recently, with my hectic, unpredictable schedule... Ive started letting my hair dry naturally. Its just simply easier to hop out of the shower, put clothes on, and go out the door with wet hair. Within an hour and half, my hair is fully dry and curly. The response Ive been getting is mixed: some love my curly hair and are jealous while a few others prefer my hair straight because they're not used to seeing me with anything else different.
Ive noticed that the longer I leave it curly, the curlier it becomes. The first day, it is half wavy and curly. Almost like my hair strands are having conflicted feelings: "Oh hey... Im supposed to go straight today, but some of my neighbors are curling up. Whats going on???" The second day, it goes "Hmm, ok maybe I'll try this curly thing today." Then the days after that, I have perfectly formed ringlets.
I like it straight because its thick, easy to manage, and more professional looking.
I like it curly because its wild and it feels like me.
Which do you prefer?
2 comments:
Hmm... I would have to say I like it curly. Reminds me of when you were a little girl and had those adorable ringlets.
I love the curly hair, I love your hat and shoes. I love you--I'm behind with my comments.
Post a Comment