Its now been a week since I started this blog. Ive posted several installments, and I am wondering what you think of the whole idea?
Do you think my blog is boring? Exciting? Dorky?
Do you want me to get rid of the whole thing? Do you want me to keep going?
Any feedback you may have will be hugely appreciated.
2 comments:
I think it is wonderful and exciting. I check often to see the next installment and find out what is going on in you life. You may have inherited the travel bug from me because I feel the same way. Love you Grandma
I love this blog! Keep it up. Okay okay, we all know you are a bit dorky but we love you anyway, hee hee. Seriously, the thing I like most is that you put your feelings into it and that gives us who don't get to see you very often a glimpse into your heart. ILYFHTPAB
Post a Comment