I honestly don't know how many quilts I have in my closet.
Every time I come across a quilt that is in excellent shape, has feed sack fabrics, and is reasonably priced, you can guarantee that its coming home with me.
On Tuesday, Kathy and I decided to scope out the antique store in town during our lunch break. We were having a bad day at work and needed some antique retail therapy. I came across this lovely twin-sized quilt. The blue vintage print from the '20s is adorable and the design is just too cute! The price wasn't bad at all: $45. So, naturally, I folded it up and tucked it under my arm and proceeded to bring it home.
Speaking of quilts, I got my two very large sized quilts back from Therese in Michigan. She binded and finished two of my antique quilt tops. They are just absolutely gorgeous and I cannot wait to show them to you, which I will in another post.
Now, all I need is a lovely house to showcase all of my quilts.
No comments:
Post a Comment