Friday, October 3, 2008

Howdy Folks!

Well, here we are... my first post on my blog. Ive been playing with the idea of having a website where my family can access pictures and read excerpts from my life for quite a while. I tested a few websites, such as Flickr and Shutterfly, but I never felt satisfied with their formats or accessibility. I figured a blog would be the easiest way to go.

Now you can touch base with me and get brief snapshots of what my life looks like in Nanook.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hollie I think this is wonderful. Thank you for doing it. Sounds like Sam may be in for some rough days. Love you Grandma

Anonymous said...

Hi Having trouble getting in. As a guest no problem. When I tried to sign in with my account it wouldn't let me. Love you Grandma

Hollie said...

Hi Grandma. Im sorry youre having difficulty signing in. Why dont you continue to use the guest account until I figure out the problem.

auntjulie said...

Hi Hollie,

What a good idea! Now, I'll try to keep up with you.

I found a mattress for Neveah so don't need the one you've got, if you were planning to bring it home.

The pics are very good and I enjoyed reading about your interests. I also like the pic of you coloring. Thank you for the compliment about being a special person in your life. I have always felt the same way about you.

Uncle A is doing better. Had a stint put in last week and has to wait until next week to start rehab.

Our kidlets are still at the farm but doing well. Hopefully they'll be in town soon.

Take care. I'll be looking forward to the next installment.

Love, Aunt Julie