Puppies!
Well, I finally have some news about the Newfoundland puppies. After not hearing from the breeder for a week and wondering all weekend if her dog had given birth to the puppies yet, I got an update. The dog indeed had her puppies on Sunday, via c-section. (Apparently, the first puppy was so big that the mom dog couldn't do it on her own... the puppy was almost 2 lbs!) The mom dog had four puppies: 1 boy and 3 girls! Which means my chances of getting a puppy just went up! (The breeder has a waiting list for male puppies). So, Im hoping to know within a few weeks after the puppies get bigger if I will get one or not. Keep your fingers crossed!This is what a Newfoundland dog and puppies look like... aren't they just darling???
1 comment:
HOLY COW! These are huge dogs! I'm heading out to get that scoop shovel aka pooper scooper for you!
Post a Comment